Back to homepage

Everybody’s Jackpot

As the name goes Everybody’s Jackpot, can be played by everybody and won too. Even the winner has to share his or her jackpot with other people who have played the game in the past 24 hours. This is a progressive jackpot. It can be won by playing the progressive slots at Playtech casinos. The fun part of this themed 3×3 reel slots with 8 lines is that the jackpot can be won even without matching the combinations of the reel.

Every time a winner hits the jackpot 70% of this progressive jackpot goes to the lucky winner. The other 30% is then distributed amongst other recent players in the past 24 hours of the game. Of that 30% distributed to other players, 15% of it goes to the players, equally divided that have bet a minimum qualifying amount. If you play under “Community Jackpot” then it lets you check the exact amount you have qualified for. The remaining 15% is divided proportionally to all the players who are eligible to depend on the bets they make in the past 24 hours. The larger your bets get, the bigger the slice of the pizza is awarded. Everybody’s Jackpot will always be everybody’s jackpot because the fate of one brings joy to the fate of many.

Progressive jackpot history

Jackpot information  
Software Playtech
Wins recorded 201
Average $242,148
Biggest win $583,247
Smallest win $33,132
Average Time 7 days and 1 hour
Recent jackpot wins  
1 day 20 hours ago $82,636
3 days 47m ago $324,402
10 days 18h ago $166,554
13 days 1h ago $242,172
2 weeks 3d ago $248,294
Biggest jackpot wins  
4 April 2016, 05:38 UTC $583,247
18 January 2015, 10:56 UTC $563,590
18 November 2013, 08:11 UTC $553,449
19 February 2014, 13:56 UTC $530,037
29 August 2014, 11:11 UTC $517,861
Best casinos for this jackpot      
Casino Country Bonus Play Link
Betsafe


Jackpot Amount

$290,050


Jackpot pictures