Winning tickets yet to find a claimer

admin
By admin September 1, 2017 17:17

Winning tickets yet to find a claimer

Sold at a Winn Dixie supermarket in Lakeland (Florida), a Fantasy 5 winning ticket is set to expire soon. No one has claimed the $100,948 winning prize within the defined duration of 180 days. It is among the three tickets that will expire this month.

A Fantasy 5 ticket, which was bought at a Circle K in Palm Coast, south of St. Augustine, set to expire on 4th September (midnight). It is a ticket worth $44,685. Another ticket-holder will lose if the ticket is not claimed by the midnight of September 21. Sold at a Pik N Run in Port Charlotte, Southwest Florida, this Fantasy 5 ticket is worth $24,452.

The biggest loser was the person who did not claim a $53 million Powerball jackpot in 2003. Sold at The Beer & Liquor store, in Lake Worth, a $15 million ticket went unclaimed in 2015. 76 tickets worth more than $600 each went unclaimed since December 2009. The money from expired tickets goes back to the state. 80 percent of the expired amount goes to Educational Enhancement Trust Fund, and the rest 20 percent goes back into a pool for prizes.

admin
By admin September 1, 2017 17:17
Write a comment

No Comments

No Comments Yet!

Let me tell You a sad story ! There are no comments yet, but You can be first one to comment this article.

Write a comment
View comments

Write a comment

Your e-mail address will not be published.
Required fields are marked*